Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That’s awesome!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Down to one piranha tank myself…my old Rhombeus. Can’t seem to kill that guy, lol.
Coming up on 17 years with him now which I cannot believe!

·
Wavy
12,087 Posts
One P tank here as well got a marbled Rhom at the beginning of the pandemic. Good to see ya lifer hope all is well.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was suprised to see the forum here as well. I have been out of the hobby for a few years but now I am back. Currently only have a 75 gallon which houses an 8" ornate bichir but I am going to start on a 950 gallon build in which i hope to try to breed Caribe. Any old school members here? I'm going to breed Carbie! LOL

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I was suprised to see the forum here as well. I have been out of the hobby for a few years but now I am back. Currently only have a 75 gallon which houses an 8" ornate bichir but I am going to start on a 950 gallon build in which i hope to try to breed Caribe. Any old school members here? I'm going to breed Carbie! LOL
Welcome Back, a few OG's are still popping in from time to time. This place is as dead as the white part of old dog shit now.. it used to be a pretty good forum. Best of luck and fingers crossed with those caribe! Be sure to post pics!

·
Indianapolis Football
12,194 Posts
Welcome Back, a few OG's are still popping in from time to time. This place is as dead as the white part of old dog shit now.. it used to be a pretty good forum. Best of luck and fingers crossed with those caribe! Be sure to post pics!
LOL, white part of old dog shit 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe we can have a revival, eh

Reactions: fiveo93

·
Indianapolis Football
12,194 Posts
That would be great! People can benefit from PF. I for one learn a lot from here.
Sure. I myself have not been in the hobby since 2005 (and even before that only posted in the lounge, lol)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I keep checking in hoping that this site is back to its glory days. Too bad because this was one of the best forums out there.

Lost all my fish in 07-08, was hoping to get it all back up in my new place but just don't have the room.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts