Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1135 Posts

·
Registered
11,453 Posts
hearing the Lebron jokes that will come out in full force tonight once San Antonio eliminates Miami!

Q:What's the difference between the planet Saturn and LeBron James?
A: Saturn has rings!

Q:Why did LeBron James get an automatic transmission in his Lamborghini?
A:He's not good in the clutch!

Q:Why didn't LeBron James go to college?
A: Because he can't pass the finals!

Q:What does LeBron James have in common with a fabric store?
A: Neither carries any hardware!

Q:Why does LeBron only get served boneless buffalo wings?
A:Because he has a tendency to choke!

Q: What is the difference between Lebron James and a one dollar bill?
A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar!

Q: What's the difference between Lebron James and Mike Tyson?
A: Mike Tyson never bit off more than he could chew!

·
Registered
11,453 Posts
So when I ordered my sub today at JJ's, there was a cute lady behind the counter that took my order...When I got done paying her, I said "knock! knock!"...she smiled and said "who's there?"...I said.."Little old Lady!"...She giggles and replies.."Little old lady who!"...I said.."what do you think you are?!..a Yodeler!"

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I want to invest in the mans karate lessons,I have a coupon for him,its good for a free uniform and a month free lesson.Oh and if he signs up my son gets his dragon patch!I mean I want him to avenge his fathers death!!!At least hes not blowing the money on boos!!!

·
Banned
35,116 Posts
ITs over.. What a shitty Finals for the Heat.... Lebron your garbage.. go home plz...
GIVE ME A BREAK
you posted that in the last minute of the game
demise my ass

things that make me happy. lunch time. an hour of relaxing, eating and talk radio before the second half of the day starts. thank god for that. swear to god this week is straight outta hell. any time outside of this building is time well spent

·
turnup
35,695 Posts
ITs over.. What a shitty Finals for the Heat.... Lebron your garbage.. go home plz...
GIVE ME A BREAK
you posted that in the last minute of the game
demise my ass

[/quote]

Lies.. I posted that at the end of the 3rd quarter with Miami down 13.. Had no clue they'd pull that sh*t off

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Manster she didnt age well,I would probably put myself down!! I hear antifreeze works well and taste sweet!!!LOLLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
35,116 Posts
man ive seen that top gun then and now picture before....holy crap
i dunno if tom cruise is a freak of nature or whats her face just had a hard ass life after the 80's were done

1 - 20 of 1135 Posts