Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
hm......i don't get british humor
....i'll admit some of it was funny, but its like watching Saturday Night Live
....and one other thing.......how come the british women look good, but the british old men look horrible?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
and one other thing.......how come the british women look good, but the british old men look horrible?
because your straight!

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
It was funny but not drop dead funny, I like watching bbc it is one of my fave channels.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
i think what innes is saying, is that women are supposed to look good to men and men are not!!! "hello mcfly" * knock knock on head* hehehe good one innes

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Like Nike was saying---Of course women are gonna look better to him than the men. Given the fact that USMC is a guy. Thats all that he meant by saying USMC is straight...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
I don't like it, and whats the deal with the straight thing innes
MAD
what nike & ms Natt said

""hello mcfly" * knock knock on head*" - nike
Good quote!
80s never died did it?

Oh, and it was channel 4, not the BBC

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
red devils red said:
so innes your not straight?
I made no comment on my sexuality

I was just saying that John (USMC*sPiKeY*) would find Brittish men ugly, and the women sexy if he was straight, as that is what being a straight man does to you.

Oh, and for the record, I like Girls

·
6,193 Posts
Innes said:
I was just saying that John (USMC*sPiKeY*) would find Brittish men ugly, and the women sexy if he was straight, as that is what being a straight man does to you.
and one other thing.......how come the british women look good, but the british old men look horrible
i thought i already said that?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
and one other thing.......how come the british women look good, but the british old men look horrible
yeah, but you said it in a question, that is why this stupid conversation started.

·
6,193 Posts
Innes said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
yeah, but you said it in a question, that is why this stupid conversation started.
i didn't mean it in the form of the question
....i was just making a comment.....you can thank karen for putting it over the top and the rest of them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.