Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it was my buds birthday and we headed out to Centerfolds and the dances they performed was wack right. Spotted a few nice girls and stuff. Anyhow so we started buying the birthday boy dozens and dozens of lap dances (Hella money wasted =( ). Anyhow, so they bought one for me and wow! O_O Just WOW! Car show model looking girls with obvious fake boobs. Took me ass down to the VIP and gave me a 20 mins lap dance. Hehehehehe it was fun did so much but nothing nasty i dont think. So when i came back my friends were like WTF did you do with that girl? F'ed her? And i said naw we just had fun and they said we just paid for a 2 song lap dance and it ended up hella long. And then we stayed for a bit more and left. The end. Maybe the stripper liked me and gave me a longer one! She did say i had a very cool dressing style and loved my furry jacket and gave me a kiss along with a nice little convo. Anyhow, Centerfolds gets my vote as a cool strip joint!

·
Registered
696 Posts
go visit strip joint in toledo ohio where it is yes totally LEGAL for women not to be only fully nude, but for women to pleasure themselves on stage! Seen 3 women and hum how can we put this, a tool
, with the tool in two women and the 3rd one operating it, lol oh yeah and they were fully nude, great place, called DeJA Vu.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
sweet!!!

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
o snap its eric said:
....And i said naw we just had fun and they said we just paid for a 2 song lap dance and it ended up hella long. And then we stayed for a bit more and left. The end. Maybe the stripper liked me and gave me a longer one! She did say i had a very cool dressing style and loved my furry jacket and gave me a kiss along with a nice little convo. Anyhow, Centerfolds gets my vote as a cool strip joint!
she was anticipating that for the extra service, she'd get a TIP from you, you cheap f*ck!

anyway, personally unless someone else is paying for it, I'm not gonna ever go to another stripjoint. Its too damned expensive for just some teasing.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
glad you had some fun
i used to like to catch some rippers every weekend. but now i retired my chair
the memories.......

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow Centerfolds is by a company called Dejva Vu too.

P45: Yups, i wouldnt pay for a cocktease ethier. I aint giving up tips! Better so some spectacular things if you want tips +)

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
you should of gone to market street...20 buck gets you some sucky sucky...hahaha

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried looking for it on the internet last night but i couldnt find it. Tell me the exact name and area please because it my friends bday today. Two birthdays back to back, its crazy!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
haha eric, my homeboyz goes up to centerfolds all the time. THey love it there. In fact, one of them even got a special bj from one of them lol. I hear they have some of the hottest girls there. I personally have never been to a strip joint, but I wouldnt mine checking that place out sometimes. Theres also a massage parlor my friends went to that can offer much more then just a bj..... but I think its like 200 bux. Anywayz, sounds like you had some fun bro.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
where judazz when you need him im sure he's been to a few good strip joints that will blow anything away in the usa or here in the uk .
amsterdam seen it done it been there had the videos taken of me at the ferry port .
dixon

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
grosse gurke said:
I spend a week in Bangkok Thailand, dont get anymore wild than that.
i heard about bangkok....................lots of love you along time...

and eric its called"market street cinema"can't miss it.its across trhe street from crazy horse...

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I spent two weeks in Phucket and Pataiya Beach, both in Thailand. I know it's not Bangkok, but I know what you mean. But they are DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. It was still cool and great place to visit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.