Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday i removed all the bogwood to give them more swimming room , im not a fan of a cluttered tank but left the plants in there , they seem to enjoy the extra roomthey have got now.
fightng for dominance has begun and has been going for well over 2 hours , one of them in particular is the aggressor and looks to be the king of the shoal !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers trigga

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks linford , i like to keep my tanks clean as i spend a lot of time in front of them

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
very,very nice caribe man.......You have a good setup too, good luck with you criba man

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
think im gonna need all the good luck as they still arnt feeding and they are getting very aggressive with each other

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
awsome looking caribe man
also not a fan of the clutter like it kinda nice and open for the p's
can never be to much room.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks taylor

and thank you 2piranha

still havent fed yet but just been out and got some little rawns and will see if they eat them , the previous owner fed them these prawns i think.
will update if they feed:)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sucesss ! they managed to eat 2 prawns between them !
not very much at all but its a start

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Looking good

They still "aggravated" by ea other or has it stopped yet? How long you plan to keep em in their current tank?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
they are still squabbling over territories ! been keep a close eye on things as well .
but on a good note they finally ate as a group today , they had half a fish fillet and ripped it to shreds , every single bit was eaten and they have full bellys , im relieved by this as was worried one of them was going to become a snack !
they will stay in this tank for as long is possible , its nearly 5ft and 15" wide so they have plenty of room for a while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts