Piranhas Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
b_ack51 said:
Progessive, pretty much only liability, theft, uninsured motorist coverage is what I have. The company I work for is expensive insurance and just doesn't fit my budget. You also gotta remember a bike can only be ridden like 5 months during the year so I'm getting screwed the other 7 months. My driving record will be clean in about a month or so, so hopefully my rates stay low or drop.

Ohio it's a law to have insurance. Insurance also depends on the 'neighborhood' you live in. In Cincinnati my rates are low, but on campus would be a different story.
[snapback]844347[/snapback]​
:slaps himself: nevermind your talking motorcycle..yeah that sounds about right

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
b_ack51 said:
Progessive, pretty much only liability, theft, uninsured motorist coverage is what I have. The company I work for is expensive insurance and just doesn't fit my budget. You also gotta remember a bike can only be ridden like 5 months during the year so I'm getting screwed the other 7 months. My driving record will be clean in about a month or so, so hopefully my rates stay low or drop.

Ohio it's a law to have insurance. Insurance also depends on the 'neighborhood' you live in. In Cincinnati my rates are low, but on campus would be a different story.
[snapback]844347[/snapback]​
im pretty sure newhampshire is the only state that doesnt require insurance..

i save about 5 - 10 percnt on my insurance by using may parents address, its only 20 - 30 minutes from where i live but insurance is lower in htere area..

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Yeah for car insurance, full coverage when I first got it was like $1200 - $2000 for the year. Also my car is currently under my parents plan for insurance, I still pay the agent but I get a multi-car discount. 6 cars, one plan, nice discount.

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
i dont want to hear any more sh*t. you come to england and see how much you get shafted,u.s. is great compared to us

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks everyone.

Alan I don't want to hear any more of your sh*t considering I'm not talking about the US as I live in canada and you're just guessing that you pay more insurance and nobody else but you has a right to bitch. I won't comment on what English people pay for insurance because I don't know quite frankly. I just know that I don't deserve to pay the full value of my car every three years in insurance.

As to the suspended licence raising my insurance rates, that's quite possible as well. I'll have to talk to an insurance adjuster to see if they differentiate between a suspended licence because you drive like sh*t, and a suspended licence because you don't pay your fines, but I'm most likely not going to drive anymore anyway. It's not worth the hassle and for the money I save I can take a cab across city 5 or 6 times a month as well as take the TTC every other trip.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.