Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am i the only one who does this or has it happend to you as well,
i went to the butchers and picked up a half a beef heart i get it cut up in cubes 1 inch x 1 inch anyways i came home and put it in the freezer and just before work i like to make my rounds and feed the fish before work (night-shift) i took out the beefheart set it on the deep freezer and broke a cube off, cut it in pcs and fed to my oscars then i grabed my lunch and off i went leaving a half pound of b/h on the freezer WTF can this stuff make a mess
i had blood everywhere the floor, the freezer what a downer the reason i wrote this is i have done it before with shrimp,frozen minows etc.

just curious if you had this happen to you if so please tell me, i will feel better

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Kevin leaves the beefheart on the counter sometimes but it doesn't make a mess because it is in a plastic bag and I usually find it shortly after he does this, and he has done this with shrimp in the bag as well, just have to be more careful

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
YOu never mentioned what you had it contained in. They do can and will make a mess.. best thing after cutting up, is putting it in a zip lock bag. Locks in the smell and anything liquids from leaking out..

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had it in a plastic bag with a twist tie but it was close to the corner and the wait of the blood maid it roll over the side
but live and learn
when i purchase more i will get it again cut up in 1 inch pcs and put them in a ice cube tray
rapped in a zip lock bag if they make freezer bags that big hmmmm!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.