Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason is the best killer in scarie movie history IMO. I pick Jason lives because of the killing and thats when he is the stroungest and good story line. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I think Michael Myers can kick Jason's ass.

Anywayz, I voted for Manhattan becasue the scene where he punches the dudes head off is absolutely hilarious!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xenon said:
I think Michael Myers can kick Jason's ass.
No way Jason would rip michal myers arms off and bet him with them. Jason is so much stronger But the part when jason punches the dudes head is pretty funny.

Hey xenon have you seen night of the living dead part 2 where the guy hits the zombies head off with the bat, thats even more funny.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
big horror fan.love the friday movies but halloween is the best.the way m.m walks is creep as fukk..and i voted for the final chapter.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I agree with PACK. Halloween is way more scarier than the 13th series because Jason isnt believable at all. Michael Myers is a real person and it is scarier that way. Myers has the patience of an alligator, he can creep around for decades and then wait for the right time..

Jason is Space was THE WORST.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Xenon said:
I agree with PACK. Halloween is way more scarier than the 13th series because Jason isnt believable at all. Michael Myers is a real person and it is scarier that way. Myers has the patience of an alligator, he can creep around for decades and then wait for the right time..

Jason is Space was THE WORST.
Jason in space was bad and jason goes to hell was bad also. I like the halloween movies to.Michal myers is more believable From that stand point I agree, But if they were both in front of you I would choose michal myers to deal with.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I don't like slash 'n' stalk movies that much: I'm more the splatter type
Like Braindead, Bad Taste, stuff like that...
So no surprise I keep piranha's as pets
:laugh:

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
believe it or not halloween was going to do the same scenario.they even make fun it it in one of the movies.thank god they didn't even thou the lasts few movies sucked A$$.jasons funny if you see earlier movies he looks like regular person ,now he look as if he been pumping iron in crystal lake.by the way are any of you going to watch jason vs freddy movie?

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
hey juda ever seen "meet the feebles"

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
its the muppets with alot of gore,some funny sh*t directed by peter jackson

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I was never a big fan of jason. But my favorite part was when jason dragged that girl in the sleeping bag and beat her against the tree.
I don't which one it was but that was great.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
None of them are my favorite because none of them scare me. I have yet to see a scary movie, sofar all the ones Ive ever seen have made me laugh...Hollywood doesnt know how to make a true scary movie...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
oh yeah want to see somthing scary see mirah carrey "glitter"now that was fukkin scary :eek:oh2:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
thePACK said:
its the muppets with alot of gore,some funny sh*t directed by peter jackson
Sounds good: I especially like the Peter Jackson part, for he has mad skillz :rockin: (and I don't mean LOTR, which is good, but not half as funny as Braindead).

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
....i haven't seen any freddy, jason or halloween movie....and i most certinly believe i did not see glitter....but i was forced to watch "a walk to remember" and "crossroads" with this girl....now that's scary

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
crossroads.the only part thats good in that movie is when brittney comes out of the bathroom in that teddy..nummy.besides that sorry to hear that

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
oh hell yea! :rockin: that was possibly the best scene!!!! :rockin: ...and she smacked me on the leg for that! LOL!!!! :laughlong:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.