Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
In my 75 I have 3 baby p's, 1 black molly, 2 swordtails, 1 tiger barb. Also a 10 Gallon feeder tank with assorted crap. Anyways for my birthday my gf brought me home two freshwater sharks and I said
what will I do with these?. So I put one in the feeder tank and one in the p's tank, I figured what the hell they haven't ate any of the other feeders yet. Well........I came home and noticed the p's colors had brightened and I looked around a bit.....no shark....bahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahha
, my gf is gonna be
but I knew what would happen. I did'nt think it would happen that fast though lol.

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
azeral26 said:
In my 75 I have 3 baby p's, 1 black molly, 2 swordtails, 1 tiger barb. Also a 10 Gallon feeder tank with assorted crap. Anyways for my birthday my gf brought me home to freshwater sharks and I said
what will I do with these?. So I put one in the feeder tank and one in the p's tank, I figured what the hell they haven't ate any of the other feeders yet. Well........I came home and noticed the p's colors had brightened and I looked around a bit.....no shark....bahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahha
, my gf is gonna be
but I knew what would happen. I did'nt think it would happen that fast though lol.
[snapback]842553[/snapback]​

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
no she has learned that she should ahve bought you 2 more P's :nod:

· 2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
3,545 Posts

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Wow you are a genious. Let see, an Iridescnet community shark or a piranha? Wow, that is such a tough one! What the heck did you think was going to happen!? Did you think that the shark would eat the feeders? HELL NO!

Dude, they aren't even real sharks, they are related to the catfish!

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
kove32 said:
Wow you are a genious. Let see, an Iridescnet community shark or a piranha? Wow, that is such a tough one! What the heck did you think was going to happen!? Did you think that the shark would eat the feeders? HELL NO!

[snapback]843178[/snapback]​
I know, I knew they would eat it. My surprise was how quickly it happened. My gf just totaled her car in an ice storm, I brought her home and she asked about her shark.......
. I said errrrrrr ummmm
he's doing fine. I'll sneak another one in the feeder tank tommorow and say I moved him back.

· Registered
38 Posts
kove32 said:

Genius, learn some spelling and tact. Arrogant asshole.

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Dylinger said:
Genius, learn some spelling and tact. Arrogant asshole.
[snapback]843236[/snapback]​
Iridescent, wow I'm soooo sorry! Mabey it is because I am in a pissy mood today but c'mon! They are piranhas! What do you seriously think is going to happen with any fish put in?

May I also ask you to correct my post so I can make sure I got all the spelling right? I only noticed I spelled Iridescent wrong!

Lets see what else you find.

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kove32 said:

Again, try re-reading what I originally wrote.....my gf wasn't thinking when she bought them, she was just trying to be nice. I knew exactly what would happen. Which is why I thought it was funny. It happening so fast was funny because my 3 rbps haven't touched a feeder for a week.

In regards to they're really catfish, no sh*t. Read another of my posts, I knew they were Pangasius Hypophthalmus. Don't you think if I had that info, I might also know that they were not really sharks?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.