Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Personally I feel Freddie is gonna win. Freddie is totally from the dreamworld while Jason Vorhees at least has a pinkie toe in reality. Of course he was on the bottom of a lake for 15 years and was resurrected by some lightning....but whos counting,

My money is on Freddie due to his 100% supernatural powers.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
i think they're gonna make Jason as the "big tough resilient piece of meat" and freddy's going to be the "crafty trickster"

itll prolly end up as a stalemate of some sort, and I have no preference over either, they're both pretty cool

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Cant wait to see the movie!! This something every kid, whom grew up watching Jason and Freddy, has been dreaming of since. I pick Jason.. he's been through campfires, multiple places, New yoek.. heck, he even went to outter space
You can kill off Freddy by taking some NO DOZE (stay awake pills

BUt honestly, I would like to see Mike Mayers (Holloween) vs. Jason vs. ChainSaw Masacrer doode.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
i will go with freddy also

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Jason is a PIMP! He is gunna own that shriveled up little wuss freddy. I mean what kinda tough guy attacks people when they are sleaping? Jason's got my vote. Plus you gota respect a guy that can regrow body parts.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I dont really care, as long as they chuck in the usual nudity and comedy along with the slump of action it should hit the spot...

but if you want me to pick, I would say Jason, not because I thinkhe will win, because I would rather him win...atleast he has respect to cover his ugly face

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
freddy

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Dosent Jason X take place way in the future? Freddy dosent have a chance cause we know jason makes it. ... the problem with the prequil. But not like those movies arnt full of plot holes to beguin with.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.