Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have any problems with the rules for franks forum - however I think he could help more if he accepted more types of questions.
But I think the list of rules should be made much shorter and more eye-catching.
Their are many off-topic questions and some which are not worthy of his time, and I can only put this down to people not reading the rules.
Alternatively Fishman2 could do his job as a moderator better. :rasp:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Just read the post in Piranha Science that Xenon locked up. Hey, I have a life that extends beyond this board. I'm not here 24/7 watching you girls :
: . First you whine about my deleting posts, then you whine cause I don't LOL

You can be MOD anytime you want, I don't really care, won't change my attitude cause I can take my marbles home anytime I want.

So take that and bite away my little piranhas
:rasp:

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
fm2, are you talking to me? :veryangry: are you talking to me? :veryangry: cause it sounds like your talking to me. :veryangry:
what I ment was instead of just responding to his post you could have locked it, deleted it, moved it...whatever. I dont want to see that forum cluttered either so if there is a post that belongs elsewhere it should be moved to the proper forum and deleted.
and as far as you marbles, thats a little more info that I needed :rasp:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have to say I do NOT post just to get the most post's!
I post when I want to, if I can either help, inform, show my comedy skills or just have my say.
I don't like the idea that everyone can see how much everyone posts, and I don't care personally about whether I have loads of posts or not, or if people have more or less than me..

·
Registered
698 Posts
All I can say, I never looked up the number of posts, just made that remark up LOL, but if I got Innes beat so what? We are ALL HERE together, besides numbers don't mean nothing, just what you know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.