Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man, this sucks.. i fractured my radius and i cant even wipe my ass properly...

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gayyy

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rchan11 said:
How did you fracture your radius?
[snapback]874338[/snapback]​
while i was skating. i ollied a 4ft gap and my back wheels didnt make it all the way over, it slipped out from under me and i caught my fall with my left hand. but there was so much pressure applied that the radial head [the ball in your elbow joint] cracked.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mr.freez said:
any pain killers you can share
[snapback]874358[/snapback]​
i've got 30 pills of 400mg motrin [pretty weak, my gf has 800mg motrin just for her period cramps]. and i also got 20 pills of 500mg vicodin.

· Registered
648 Posts
tylenol three or morphine is the best i can get though. ibuprofen's weak except only when taken in excess of the recommended 6 pills a day for pain. had a dude take the whole bottle with some beer, bitch was spaced for 4 hours atleast.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cmsCheerFish said:
yah you konw he'll be feeling good with hospital drugs.
[snapback]874362[/snapback]​
mmmm....meds are gooood...

ChErRiEliPz510 said:
Can't you use the other arm to wipe your ass?? or are both arms broken??

[snapback]874363[/snapback]​
that's exactly the problem! i never use my right hand to wipe my ass. it feels so...wrong. same with masturbating, i don't masturbate with my right hand!!! hell, i cant even stroke it properly!!!!! ;(((( but that's okay, i'll wait for my gf to help with that.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no vid. i was by myself just skating to hollywood video to return a dvd. actually had to stash my board cos i couldnt carry it with me.

i'll check that toy machine vid out. im in the process of dling the girl: yeah right vid.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
har! yeah my gf has some morphine patches. she got them for her back surgery. i wanna try!!

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
KumbiaQueens said:
rent a Bidet until you can wipe your ass again ...:laugh:
[snapback]874405[/snapback]​
that'd be nice...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.