Piranhas Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
johndeere said:
Return it I have lost my wallet a few times and it has always been returned with cash and cards that I had in there.
[snapback]956684[/snapback]​
You are wicked lucky. Lost my wallet twice and never had it returned.
Dude the credit cards have to have this dudes name on them so look in the whitepages and find out where he lives and return it to him, that is if his number is listed. It would make me feel good if I did the right thing and returned it, IMO.
Let us know what happens though

one time i lost my wallet and it had my permit and all that other good stuff...and a fake id ...which was my cuzzins and i stole it from him...make a long story short...they took my money and everything in the wallet except my library card...and mailed the id of my cuzzins and the wallet to my cuzzins house....

that was not a good day

You scumbuckets who would keep the cash and return the wallet, why bother returning the wallet? I don't understand the concept of a thief with morals.

Give it all back. That's what a human being does.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
I have decided that I am going to take MR HARLEY's advice and pack the wallet up and UPS it to his house. There was a piece of note paper inside that had his college SAT scores and it had his name and password to check the scores online. I went to the website and typed his info in and it gave me his full address and name. Also gave me his scores too (1010). Not bad but not the brightest. The address is about a 2 hour drive so that is why I am going to ship it. I was pondering if to take $20 as a finders fee but packed the wallet before the urge could surface. I hope all you people are right about this KARMA sh*t. I am gonna be pissed if I doesn't come back around!!!!

HighOctane said:
I have decided that I am going to take MR HARLEY's advice and pack the wallet up and UPS it to his house. There was a piece of note paper inside that had his college SAT scores and it had his name and password to check the scores online. I went to the website and typed his info in and it gave me his full address and name. Also gave me his scores too (1010). Not bad but not the brightest. The address is about a 2 hour drive so that is why I am going to ship it. I was pondering if to take $20 as a finders fee but packed the wallet before the urge could surface. I hope all you people are right about this KARMA sh*t. I am gonna be pissed if I doesn't come back around!!!!
[snapback]957273[/snapback]​
Karma is bullshit, but in all honesty it was the right thing to do. Even tho im not sure what I would have done.

even when a cashier gives me more money back than i was suppose to get i return the money,, sometimes in a pissed off mood and sometimes if i thought the cashier was a prick, wether you need money or not ive always been taught to earn my money and not steal or be dishonest... you made the right choice in returning the wallet as found.

HighOctane said:
FWIW, you're a good person. You may not get it back right away, but you will get it back.

Did you write your number down for the person to thank you?

Discussion starter · #54 ·
Yea...I included two little notes one inside the box and oneinside his wallet. I put down where I found the wallet and at what time. I also put down my name, phone number and address.

HighOctane said:
Right on ..

Discussion starter · #59 ·
Well I knew the check wouldn't be able to be cashed. I would need his ID which wasn't in his wallet. Also around here there are cameras at every bank inside and pointing right at you at the drive thru. They can match the faces and sig and know it wasn't him. Then as I drove away the camera would get my plates and I'd be ******

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.