Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i found a very unique magazine today that i completely forgot i had. heres the story..

my neighbor gave me these 2 football programs, his dad works for a company that makes the NY giants programs.. the things is... these programs were never distributed to the public because it was a game that was scheduled for sept 16th 2001.... this was the week of the terrorist attacks of sept 11th so the league commishoner of the NFL postponed all of the games for the weekend of sept 16-17.. the program i have was never given to anyone and it is dated sept 16th and is in perfect condition. very lucky my friend gave me 2 of them.

what do u guys think? ebay ?

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
hey man you should sell it in 2011....that way it would be the 10th anniversary of sept 11th attacks.

plus the more time you wait to sell it, the value will increase alot.

in the mean time you should take it to afew collectors shops and get it appraised..

· Registered
468 Posts
how many were actually produced?

· Registered
468 Posts
diddye said:
i dont think you can appraise something like that. Dunno if theres a market for it, but I dont think you can make too much...i saw programs from 20-30 years ago and they didn't go for more then $20
[snapback]852699[/snapback]​
i think hes basing it off the fact there might not be many out there. But i agree with you that programs arent worth much.

· Registered
468 Posts
heffer2028 said:
i have 2 of them though...one is my brothers
[snapback]852776[/snapback]​
how many of these were actually printed?

· Registered
4,297 Posts
sweet lu said:
copies of the tribune wouldnt do to well cause everyone got one, his thing no one got and only a handfull know about

your friend might get pissed if you sold them though
[snapback]852725[/snapback]​
Yeah I think you might be right, but I'm holding onto it either way. When I am old I will have it framed or something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.