Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
piranha husbandry forum

would be a good forum....just as long as people are going to be talking about their own experiences and not others' exp's it will be a good way to learn different techniques on breeding them and how to go about inducing breeding and rearing...that will entail all types of piranha's not specifcally just P. Natteri but other species of Pygocentrus and Serrasalmus as well...Hope I get your Vote for Admin!??? hehe

·
Registered
467 Posts
Moby is a moron
He can't tell the difference between a piranha and a pleco. :D

Well I think he better ask his girlfriend if he can. See you later tonight, bud.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been looking into the live chat features and am actually beta testing some programs on my home machine. I will let everyone know how it works out.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mindy would that be a forum to put topics after they are "deleted" off the main forums?

·
Registered
467 Posts
No, its for saved topics like how to make yourself a tank. DIY projects or how much flow for a powerhead in what size tank.

SMTT

·
Registered
467 Posts
Could be, more like a forum that we think topics that should be saved are kept in. So the thread won't be lost and is easliy found. It also helps new members from asking repeat questions. Most of their questions would be answer by just looking in the saved topics forum.

·
Registered
698 Posts
TOPIC; "Piranha Husbandry" is ideal and that would list all the piranhas and what techniques work to get these babies muliplying in home tanks

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I think you should make the saved topics forum impossable to post in, it should be saved for those really special topics which are either really popular or really educational.
They should be moved into their by the mods and administrators from the other forums not posted in their from the start.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will be making the following changes in the coming days:

1. Adding a husbandry forum
2. Adding live chat
3. Adding an archive.

Please post additional ideas in Innes thread

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.