Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been wanting so bad to get my fortune told. I know some might think its all BS, but there were occurrences when things did happen to some folks I know after a fortune teller told what was to become. Palm readding, Tarot and other forms of insite to the future really trips me out. Has anyone ever done this and how much did it really come true? I really wanna do this just to satisfy my curiosity..

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I was gonna tell my story, but it was too long and boring. But I believe there are some people who can see into the future, or who have phsycic abilities. But I think there are a lot more fakes, and thats why it's a lot harder to believe.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
I think if you want to belive it you will.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i think its b.s myself i think some people have abilities but most of thme are full of sh*t

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
This guy on the tv show "crossing over" is pretty good. I forgot his name, but he used to be guest on the radio morning show "the dog house" in SF. People would call in and he would get in touch with thier dead relatives. I dont usually believe in that kinda stuff, but some of that stuff seemed kinda convincing.

Sometimes I think that I can tell the future. I be calling random stuff out sometimes. I dunno...

HaHaHa...

~Dj

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Some psychics are real. But people like Miss Cleo....
are just phoney. My friend was all into that tarot reading stuff, and Id always have him tell me my 'fortune' but usually theyre all vague and can happen in general.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I don't believe in any of that crap.

If I were to do readings on a bunch of people, I'm sure I could get some things right about some people once in a while too just by how they dress and look.

That guy "crossing over" has already been said to be a fake. He has microphones hidden in the audience and during breaks they listen for things like "I hope my grandpa Joe is here...etc" They also have some people that act like guests while they're out standing in line, and they "talk" with others in line and ask questions and get info on them. Those are the people that that crossing over dude talks to during the show. He's a fake.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I wonder how the Pet Psychic works then

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
InSinUAsian said:
This guy on the tv show "crossing over" is pretty good. I forgot his name, but he used to be guest on the radio morning show "the dog house" in SF. People would call in and he would get in touch with thier dead relatives. I dont usually believe in that kinda stuff, but some of that stuff seemed kinda convincing.

Sometimes I think that I can tell the future. I be calling random stuff out sometimes. I dunno...

HaHaHa...

~Dj
that guy is taking atvantage of poeple. he makes a guess and if something sparks an emotion he works on that. its called cold reading.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I wonder how the Pet Psychic works then

Same way. They dogs are asked all the questions in advance and then it looks like she knows what she's doing when she gets it right.

I mean what's the dog going to say..."No"?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Some are real but the ones that use it as a living I think are full of crap, I want to be a pet psychic

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
I can see it All, i know what will happen ..
here it is your big reading!

Some day, you will die.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Hmm...or will we

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
BS. You can buy a book, and if you follow it you can learn how to do the whole psychic teller thing. The more you do it the better you become at reading people and knowing what to say to steer the conversation. If you pay attention to what's said you see how vague many of the statements are. It's like horoscopes. They may be fun, but should never be taken seriously.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Horoscopes are another story. Those things freak me out most of the time. There was this one time that it said I didn't know which relationship road to take, but the one I was in was the one to stick w/and if I was still unsure, something would happen that day that would show me. Well, it wasn't that day, but the next, and I fell in love w/my boyfriend all over again.
I dont really believe in the stuff, but coincidence scares me sometimes..

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
if you believe in psychics then you might as well believe in ghosts and god and stuff too.

There is a reason why you will never find a psychic who can read into your past.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i'm a fortune teller......shh.there all fake...its funny when he mess up (the guy from the dog house)...how he try to cover his ass

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
P45, I do believe in God and Ghosts... What of it?!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.