Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right theirs this energy drink called bawls. Very good energy drink. Kinda taste like sprite. Really good stuff. You can get these drinks at thinkgeek.com. I'm also getting the bawls mints. You can only get them in a couple states. Thats y i order them.

Any one from this forum like these drinks? I have never had the mints and was hopping some one here has. Seeing how thers thousands of people on this forum. If u have had the mints, what u guys think of them.
Here is the links to the bawls energy drink and the bawls mints. They have a lot of other great stuff on that site too.

Drink - http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/2818/

Mints http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/candy/6b77/

·
Registered
752 Posts
a couple local sotres here sell bawls, a couple kids at school are adicted to the stuff, i dont thing its that great to spend 1.20 for 8 ounces of liqui so i stick to my dew unless given to me

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, thats what i thought but my parents are paying for it. even better.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i never had it. but thers what like 100 energy drinks out there right now.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Bawls has been out for a couple of years now. It's not bad, I guess.

If I want an energy drink, I'll grab a Red Bull. Its a bit pricey, but well worth it.

·
^word
4,386 Posts
Andy1234 said:
a couple kids at school are adicted to the stuff
[snapback]933726[/snapback]​
lol sounds like my school, one of my friends has like 2 bottles a day. that and pot, thats good for ur soul :nod:

·
The Official Blacksheep of PFury!
1,931 Posts
I really like the stuff. Like the website says, it tastes like a Shirley Temple. It is really good.

But it is not an energy drink. It does not give you energy, it pumps you full of caffine and it keeps you awake (if caffine does that to you). I can drink two of them, and it does nothing to me in regards to keeping me awake.

Basically it is like drinking a couple of pots of coffee.

Good stuff though. I just ran out of my case of Bawls yesterday so I am due to order some more.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
have u ever had the mints? im getting some, ahhh i wish they sold that stuff around my house. But its cheaper to get it by the case, although shipping is alot.

I love red bull. I have about 24 empty ones in my bedroom right now, i have ton of empty energy drinks down in my room, i should take some pics, im a caffien aholic.

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
5,168 Posts
ew i've had that stuff i hate the way it tastes....

there's a guy down the hall from me that is addicted to it, lol. we always make off color comments about his blue bawls

·
Registered
62 Posts
monster is much better and comes in a tall boy can

bawls aint bad but its 2.19 a bottle here
n the mints r really over rated bud

my personal energy drink is jack daniels, monte alblanco tequila, and blackberry moonshine mixed in a 2oz shotglass
after 3-4 of these hyper active as hell after 5-6 ur invinicible after 8-9 u twich alot in ur past out state

1 - 16 of 16 Posts