Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To quote the magazine:

"Though usually the hunted rather than the hunted, the six-foot-long reef shark pictured here fell prey to what was most likely a bull shark. The bite marks suggest an attacker as long as 15 feet."

Thought this pic was cool and would share.

http://pictures.care2.com/view/2/394603857

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
bull sharks are mean mofos.they can live in fresh water for a period of time

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is this the FHM that have the Baywatch reunion spread?

Sure is, pic is on page 54.

And Innes, WTF is a belta?

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok, now whats a Geordie word?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
A local word from Newcastle upon Tyne
I'm a Geordie, because I'm from Newcastle - do you see?

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Only thing I know about Newcastle is they make a kick ass beer, or there's a beer named Newcastle, my bad, I thought Geordie was some weird 2nd language from Star Trek or the Lord of the Rings, im clueless :laughlong:

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
geordies are a strange breed with their own language i,m a makam another strange breed with our own language and live about 10 miles south of newcastle in sunderland and by the way innes FTM ...ha.ha.ha
yes makams rule :rockin:

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
....the heck is a makam? ??? ...the heck is a geordies? ??? ....ya kno' if we're making up our own language, i'll make up my own....glurbslurpyousuckspitswallowburp....that means hello in the "uranutt" language :nod:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
overbite said:
geordies are a strange breed with their own language i,m a makam another strange breed with our own language and live about 10 miles south of newcastle in sunderland and by the way innes FTM ...ha.ha.ha
yes makams rule :rockin:
For the info of all other members,
A Geordie is from Newcastle, and a Makam is from Sunderland.
Their is a rivalry between these 2 citys, well Sunderland is gutted that it is a cheap, scrubbers city, where only the very unlucky and skummy people live.
Whereas Newcastle, is slightly smaller, but much more well known, it has more money, and better buildings, shops, nightclubs, sports, well everything really.
And also we have our own words, these fit into the english language, but are only really spoken in these areas, the makam version is kind of like a southern version of Geordie, but it sounds danm funny!

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i just love fishing i get a bite all the time .

no innes is part way correct the rivalry between sunderland and newcastle is good but mostly it is just banter (good humoured discussion) i must admit though they do have a better football team this year and last even though we were kicking their asses apart from the last game and yes innes we are getting relagated even though we win 2-1 (mostly) FTM see ya later innes....dixon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.