Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know that I faced the task of picking out a casket for my brother a couple weeks ago and making other arrangements.

Today my brother lost his fight for life. I know this has little to do with this board but I want to tell everyone here how important it is to tell your family or friends how much they mean to you. One minute they are here and the next they are gone.

I didn't lose just a brother but a best friend. So if you are a person who prays, maybe you could remember my brother Rick and pray for his safe journey to a better place I call heaven.

I'll be away from P fury for a few days. Guys & gals, tell your loved ones how much you love them. One day it may be too late.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
my prayers are with you and your family rl.much love

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
My prayers go out to you [Razorlips], your family, and most of all to Rick. May he have that safe journey to the pearly gates! Take care!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
im sorry to hear of your lost...i guess we should all try to tell our love ones that we love them BEFORE its too late...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your loss

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
you have mine and my family's prayers.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
sorry for your loss

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to all here. I've been back from the funeral since late Tuesday but just haven't felt much like being on the computer.

Thanks again everybody!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
May the Lord be with Rick as he makes his journey to his life above. May he find peace and happiness as he looks down upon you and your family, becoming your guardian angel. Most of all, may the Lord give you and your family the power and strength to continue to live life to the fullest, as that's how Rick would have wanted it. The Lord is our Life and Savior, as HE will be the ONLY ONE we may all look upon for salvation, hope, trust, and love. HE will continue to be the wind beneath our wings, the food we eat, and the energy we crave. HE will cry our tears when we cant. HE will lift our spirits. HE will save our souls. HE will give us peace. HE is our Father. He has called Rick home... Rick is in a better place now. He no longer suffers pain or agony. Although I dont know what it is he passed away from, I do know he no longer feels pain where he is. Send your family my condolences RazorLips. Just be sure to reassure them that Rick IS in a better place, keeping close watch over each and every one of you. He will keep you and your family safe if harm should ever come their way. He loves you very much. May God give you peace. *hugs* ~KumbiaQueens~

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.