Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you guys know, higher temp = eat more and more active. Well I would like to share, i have my Rhom at a scorching 86-88 degree! Along with a rio 1400 and a ac300 for areation. Anyhow, i would like to say for the past month hes been so active and always be thinking im going to feed him when i walk by. He is not scared during water changes because i take out all the wood and stuff and he doesnt mind. He is not skittish and all in all he is becoming a great piranha to keep. I only hope he will get better from his serious bacterial infection.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
thx for updates

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
nice.hopefully that infection will go away..

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
o snap its eric said:
5" and i dont wanna do pics yet until his face gets better. He might break the lenses.
damn that bad

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Hopefully he will heal soon...good luck my friend...
!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
couldn't the high water temp be contributing to his infection, or at least the fact that he got it?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lahot said:
couldn't the high water temp be contributing to his infection, or at least the fact that he got it?
I was under the impression that raising the temp+salt is a common way to fight ailments? I have my tank at a constant 82F and my little 2" natts aint skeerd o sh*t

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
USAFbOOst said:
Lahot said:
I was under the impression that raising the temp+salt is a common way to fight ailments? I have my tank at a constant 82F and my little 2" natts aint skeerd o sh*t
I always thought (and I could very well be wrong) that the hgiher the temp the more bacteria could live in the water.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts