Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You sound try to add a sectoin called
the 10 most aynoing people of the day, and have it be the top ten posters of the day?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Hahahahaha you did.

But I like the idea of making a top 10 most annoying posters, it could be divised by adding a vote for me button on every post - kind of like the report this to a mod link.
also you must make it so people can only vote once for each person so marco doesn't vote for me 7689 times in 1 week.
and at the end of the week you would have a table of top 10 most annoying posters as voted for by the p-fury members.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Xenon said:
SnowCichlid said:
most annoying, and then of course you cant forget to add the most informative :
:
I like most infomative better. There are hacks for invision board to handle rating members!
I like both ideas, can't we get a top 5 most helpfull and a top 5 most annoying?

and what is this about a webcam?
I don't want to watch Bobme posting all day on his webcam

I'd perfer watching his dancing banana

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Innes said:
Xenon said:
SnowCichlid said:
most annoying, and then of course you cant forget to add the most informative :
:
I like most infomative better. There are hacks for invision board to handle rating members!
I like both ideas, can't we get a top 5 most helpfull and a top 5 most annoying?

and what is this about a webcam?
I don't want to watch Bobme posting all day on his webcam

I'd perfer watching his dancing banana
no no i ment my Piranha tank ill put a web cam next to it for the site, like a live web fish cam?

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
They probably exist, but I guess they're horribly expensive.

I have a small webcam at home, and played around with it a bit and tried to air images of my piranha tank, but without a decent result (it sucked, to be more precise...
).
If you want to use a webcam on your tank, it must either be extremely light sensitive, or the tank must be very brightly lit....

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Xenon said:
It should be easy enough to waterproof a webcam! Damn, I cant start a new project!
Yes you can do it, not that hard i dont belive. As well, some type of clear rubber over it should do it.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Judazzz said:
If you want to use a webcam on your tank, it must either be extremely light sensitive, or the tank must be very brightly lit....
I don't know if it would help, but I saw that you can buy underwater lights for your fishtank that you could place in the dark corners.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
You should do most informative, most annoying might hurt someones feelings

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Well if it wouldn't hurt yours then alright I just hope I don't get on the list lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.