• Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ford Lightning. Big and fast. I love blowing rice rockets off the line with 500H.P./550T. in a truck. I just wish I could get an overly large plastic wing that looks gaudy and out of place to accentuate my lust for underage girls and meth.

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Silverado SS with the 8.0 litre supercharged v8

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I like dodge and ford I have a ford suv

·
Registered
126 Posts
Gotta go with my black 2002 Ram 1500....

But, what would I like? Well, I did pass a bright red 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Quad Cab test mule on I-75 a couple weeks ago.... *drool*

alvin --

What did you put on the L to get those numbers?

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
alvin said:
Ford Lightning. Big and fast. I love blowing rice rockets off the line with 500H.P./550T. in a truck. I just wish I could get an overly large plastic wing that looks gaudy and out of place to accentuate my lust for underage girls and meth.
I realy hope you dont think that all people who drive honda's got shity ass wings you dumb mother f*cker.
I got a lip, and oter then that, my car is stock no mods.
however the engine would make you cry over and over.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wow, Boobme, lay off the meth!

Anyways, all you have to do to get those numbers are a chip and some different blower pullies. You can add 75 ft lb of torque by changing to something like a 10 lb. pully. 12-15 lb is a little risky with a stock bottom end. Adding 100 hp to a blown car is easy when they are stock, but when it already weighs 4700 lb's, there really in no point unless you need to tow heavy objects. All I did was spin, I put the old stuff back on anyway. 12 mpg stock, around 7 before. Daily driver, so not too efficient.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Oh, sorry honda99. I wasn't picking on you. I didn't even realize your name when I put that. I just think it's funny to see stock rice burners with all these ground effect with a coffee can for a tail pipe. I used to beat them with my Torino, then a Cobra, now I do it with a truck, which should be embarrassing.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
I got a 99 civic ex, with a b20 bottom end and a ctr head, thicker head gasket and apr head studs, new vavles and springs, 9:1 pistons and crowler rods, all balanced. with a bosot guard, all pushing a ball bearing T4 turbo up to 20 PSI.

·
Registered
696 Posts
It is ok, I have seen a car that desimates all and is totally tricked out. Was a toyota Supra Twin Turbo put on a Dyno at a local movie theater for the orginal fast and the furious movie, they car on the dyno peaked out at 903HP, imagine it at the fly wheel! Was one serious ass car. Was sweet cause it did not have alot of stuff on the outside, you would have been like nice looking car but have seen better, then lift the hood and wam, amazing. Like i say as well I know alot of peopke who have nice cars and trucks but, cant drive worth sh*t.

·
Registered
696 Posts
was a freaking sweet car, cant wait for the next show here on friday.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I had a 2000 dakota r/t 5.9, with a 4/5 drop and a flowmaster 40 series 3 chamber exhaust. I'm a huge mopar fan...but if I had the cash back then I would have gotten the lightning

mark

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
alvin said:
Supra's have awesome engine strength stock. I think you can get 900 HP before changing the rotating assembly. Of course you'll spend a buck on big turbo's and machining the heads.
19 PSI is max, thats like 400-450 horse i belive.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.