Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont want to make light of your post because I am sure that you are totally serious and I hope you cheer up. But does anyone find it ironic that Bobme is talking about depressing subjects with a Happy banana dancing next to his post and his character/screen name quote being "the dancing banana man" ? This to me seems very irionic and I hope Bobme that you snap out of whatever funk that your in and return to your state of normalized happiness whatever that may be.

Life is not meant to be easy or hard or happy or sad. Life is what it is. This is not directed to anyone specifically. But, whatever situation that you find yourself in you are often the reason why that you are in the situation. You have a girlfriend that might have to move out of the country its often the result of you not thinking ahead to dealing with a situation like this that might arise. You dont like your job or your career or the fact that your not in school ? Its probably your fault for not trying harder when you had the chance to or not making the right choices when you were givin the opportunity to make the right one.

Life is easy for some and hard for others. Some people are born Tom Cruise and some people are born Tom Green. Its just the roll of the dice. Life is circumstance and your happinesses faitality rate is based on what kind of family your born into, what kind of talents your blessed with, what area of the world your born in, ect ect ect. Its all a random scattering of human beings and they all wonder why. Why am I here, why is this happening, what should I do, why this why that. And then theres the questions ? Why dont I have any friends, why am I fat why am I ugly, why arent I seccessful.......ect ect ect ect...

these questions that people have......these complaints that people have....these grudges with the world....these emotions that feed off failure and doubt and remose and solitude and worry and strife and perception are all a result of what ? I think that answer is the world. The world we live in.

you have a problem with life....f*ck life shoot it in the face....you dont like someone turn your back on them....you dont like yourself deal with it change ....you dont have the power to change .....turn your back on failure.....you want to find success and happiness....limit failure to its place in the footsteps behind you on your road to success. All I am saying is that to not get your soul all caught up in the cobweb of emotional and psycholgical tragedy no matter how simple or complex it might be, you have to learn to shoot things in the face and turn your back on failure. be patient and grow. Evolve. live. peace. Shred.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Now THATS a true post! Wow, Shred never thought Id see you post something like that.
All of what you said is pretty much true to life... and bobme, you should really reconsider drawing your line. Look at how many people have already shown their concern. Take a step back and really rethink what your saying and wanting to do before coming to your conclusion.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
When it all boils down, life is totally meaningless, unless you're a poor psychologically delluded fool. Therefore, there's absolutely no reason to think of suicide as bad.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
well said shred.
life boils down to making mistakes and learning from them and trying not to make the same one again it does not always happen like like but its best to give it a go.
peace
dixon

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
piranha45 said:
When it all boils down, life is totally meaningless, unless you're a poor psychologically delluded fool. Therefore, there's absolutely no reason to think of suicide as bad.
Man you guys are forgetting what country you live in. The US is the easiest place to make it big. All you gotta do is come up with something awesome! It is the land of oppurtunity, ANYONE can be huge. Look at bill gates. Ugly, skinny and Weak, probably not the coolest guy, but look at him. WOW, thats all I can say. There is the American Dream right there, to a tee. AND I'm Not even American!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Hmmm...
Im not saying, that i hate life or that i am so depressed i just wana jump off a clif. I am saying that if i where to die, by me or some thing else killing me i wouldnt feel cheated of life. I feel i have done enuff in my life to warent dieing and not giving a sh*t.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
bobme said:
Hmmm...
Im not saying, that i hate life or that i am so depressed i just wana jump off a clif. I am saying that if i where to die, by me or some thing else killing me i wouldnt feel cheated of life. I feel i have done enuff in my life to warent dieing and not giving a sh*t.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.