Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the worse things that can happen if you ever do get caught..

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
ouch!! good find zilla

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Some people just dont know when to let go..

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
the cars from the uk its a ford sierra sapphire (taurus for the yanks) and yes it is a piece of crap and not that fuel efficient and looks a lot better now with the new paint job hahahaha
dixon

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
hahaha..the second was is pretty funny...i think the first pucture is of innes car..why do you ask??? cause is says wanker on the side..

·
Registered
879 Posts
Croz said:
hahaha man that would suck but he broght it on himself.

golden rule do on to others as you would like to be treated.

cheating on you significant other is a horible thing to do.
f*ck that, there is no reason that bitch should've did that to his car. Messing with someone's car is about the most chicken-sh*t thing another person can do. Hell, he cheats on you, you leave his ass and deal with it. Now the sign about the girl is just fuckin' hilarious, although I think she could take him to court for some reason or another.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
scarfish said:
Croz said:

f*ck that, there is no reason that bitch should've did that to his car. Messing with someone's car is about the most chicken-sh*t thing another person can do. Hell, he cheats on you, you leave his ass and deal with it. Now the sign about the girl is just fuckin' hilarious, although I think she could take him to court for some reason or another.
Oh sure a girl retaliates and you call her a bitch. A guy retaliates and you think its hilarious...sheesh

Croz- Isnt "Do on to others as you would have them do on to you"?

Obviously the people that did that have yet to grow up and live life in the real world.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
scarfish said:
Croz said:

I hate people who run around and cheat....they should be shot

I'm glad she did that to his car.....could you imagine when he walked out of work and saw that lol
.....he probably sh*t himself.

The second one is also pretty funny.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
piranha 13 said:
scarfish said:
Croz said:

I hate people who run around and cheat....they should be shot

I'm glad she did that to his car.....could you imagine when he walked out of work and saw that lol
.....he probably sh*t himself.

The second one is also pretty funny.
fu%^ that if anybody would touch my car they will be shot

but the second one was pure genious

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.