Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i give my p's lots of cichlid floating pellets and they eat it like monsters!
i also gave them frozen krill which floats too and it takes them a few hours to eat all of the floating krill...

I also give them blood worms which they like the most! but blood worms falls down and its not floating, when its get to the bottom all my p's lose interst in it...
and the frozen cube break in to little pieaces and diving under the rocks and the food is dead:(

what type of food is good for p's (floating food)...?

·
Registered
170 Posts
for floating food my p's actually really liked the freeze dried brine shimp as well as these shrimp pellents for a while they even liked flakes (they still do but it takes way to much to actually fill their bellies its not worth it) hope this helps some

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
SMITZ71 said:
Hikari Carniverous food sticks...Look for the Arrowana on the front cover of the package

[snapback]918294[/snapback]​
I use the ones with an Oscar on the front cover - I think they're called Hikari Gold.
They are sold in different sizes (for different-sized fish obviously), float, and contain color-enhancing ingredients (which never hurts, I'd say).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already have cichlid floating pellets...
i want something healthy for them, like blood worms but when the blood worms gets to the buttom its lost.

Whats a good choice for a feeder fish? they ate 3 live gold fish this week

1 - 5 of 5 Posts