Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently going to have to keep the light on because I don't have one of those exspensive heaters, and you need one to keep the sand out as well. Flutters was swimming really close to the top so I turned the light back on and he went back down, the lfs said to keep it at roomtemp and you will be fine without a heater I always know my temp because I have a strip on it. Thanks for all the help and see innes you are learning more about saltwater specially since you want one, you should setup a small one like me and learn as you go long, it is a step closer to maintaining a good lfs.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I cant set up a marine tank at this moment - it is too expensive, and I don't have the space either unless it goes in my bathroom

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
also I would get it horrably wrong

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not true and you could set it up in your bathroom or your kitchen lol what does your maid think of your tanks?

Another note flutters and his friend love to eat their flakes in front of me and flutters carries his peice around like a dogbone. Quite amusing and cute :smile:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
might have to set me up a SW tank. I already have a protein skimmer since I was planning on setting one up a long time ago. Now Im thinking of a 55g. What type of filter would you recommend? Dont want nothing huge like a wet/dry yet, cause I might not like the SW and take it down.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
well my maid likes my tanks, she also has fish but I have never seen them, I think her husband looks after them for her.

as for what filter you should use, I'm not sure, but my LFS uses UGFs and their marine tanks do kick ass

1 - 6 of 6 Posts