Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
^word
4,324 Posts
Very nice, wasn't that the same fish that won countless numbers on 'battles' again CK's crappy fish?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Very nice, wasn't that the same fish that won countless numbers on 'battles' again CK's crappy fish?

Cichlid Keeper! Where did that lil kid go anyways?? So funny. I would like to see his FH now. Anyways.....progressing very nicely fo0!

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
now thats a high quality FH. what did you pay for him at the small size? easily fetch $200 for him now thats for damn sure.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts

Cichlid Keeper! Where did that lil kid go anyways?? So funny. I would like to see his FH now. Anyways.....progressing very nicely fo0!
He was banned for aggressively promoting his forum devoted to plagiarism, er, cichlids.

·
^word
4,324 Posts

He was banned for aggressively promoting his forum devoted to plagiarism, er, cichlids.
[/quote]

Ahh, the summer. A time when countless numbers of kids off school come on here to be 'str8 ^ E-thugggs biotch'! I know I always hate them during the summer, but for some reason I always miss them when the forum turns to peace after they are banned/sent back to school. Can't wait for next years batch.

I wonder what happened to his forum. I know his first one he made was deleted because GG contacted the admins of IPB and made it aware of his plagerism. Then he made another one hours later because his first was deleted even though he was given orders not to make another one. I wonder if he went to vBulletin :laugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts