Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what we need to do on this site. We need to vote on the "flamer of the week". I have been on these boards for a short time but already have seen that the list will be long and distinguised.

·
8,410 Posts
rchan11 said:
What's a "flamer"?
[snapback]843474[/snapback]​
you know like....

whatever... keep these worthless threads in the lounge, not the REAL forums!!!

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Civic Disobedience said:
you know like....

whatever... keep these worthless threads in the lounge, not the REAL forums!!!
[snapback]843526[/snapback]​
That is not what I was talking about. A flamer is someone who responds to posts ,not to answer a question, but to personally attack or berate the poster.

·
8,410 Posts
azeral26 said:
That is not what I was talking about. A flamer is someone who responds to posts ,not to answer a question, but to personally attack or berate the poster.
[snapback]843533[/snapback]​
Yes I know that, I was being sarcastic!!!

This kind of crap still belongs in the lounge, NOT the "technical" forums

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Civic Disobedience said:
Yes I know that, I was being sarcastic!!!

This kind of crap still belongs in the lounge, NOT the "technical" forums
[snapback]843535[/snapback]​
I just put it here because this where it has the most relevance. I don't really care about having a Flamer of the Month. I was being sarcastic. I was just sick and tired of all the flaming in technical forums. The lounge is where flaming belongs not here. That was one of the points I was trying to make. Whether or not I should've posted here...probably not, I was just pissed off.

·
8,410 Posts
I HUR YA...

Thats just the way the internet goes...

The idea of a forum is to educate, not argue... but humans will be humans...

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
azeral26 said:
I know what we need to do on this site. We need to vote on the "flamer of the week". I have been on these boards for a short time but already have seen that the list will be long and distinguised.

[snapback]843462[/snapback]​
you are a noob, relax with the flamer of the week thread

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Yeah, let's promote those things we want to get rid of by by keeping contests that stimulate that sort of behaviour...

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
azeral26 said:
I just put it here because this where it has the most relevance. I don't really care about having a Flamer of the Month. I was being sarcastic. I was just sick and tired of all the flaming in technical forums. The lounge is where flaming belongs not here. That was one of the points I was trying to make. Whether or not I should've posted here...probably not, I was just pissed off.
[snapback]843540[/snapback]​
Again I was being sarcastic.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
azeral26 said:
A flamer is someone who responds to posts ,not to answer a question, but to personally attack or berate the poster.
[snapback]843533[/snapback]​
Say we did hold a contest like that, we'd invite more folks into ruining the board with stoopidity and non-sense... we already have some members like that, no need to hold contests for it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts