Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Hey Marco, keep your head up, eh?

There's always a solution to a problem, and I agree with Xenon when he told you to talk to your parents: they're the ones that can help you best. They're the ones closest to you, and they're the ones that can help you finding a way to deal with this.
And another thing you could do is looking for other people that have similar problems on the internet: you can lsiten to what others have done, what they did to solve the problem and share your own experiences. I know this sounds a bit Oprah, but talking with other people in a similar situation about a problem is often very helpful, because you start realising your not the only one with this problem, and that others have dealt with it succesfully. It could help you out to put things more in perspective...

And to some other members I'd like to say this: the Lounge is a place to bullshiz around, but it seems like Marco has a serious problem that really bothers him. I guess it took him quite some guts to post his problem on a public message board, so show him some respect and take your horsing around to another thread.
Having fun is cool, but please do it where it's appropriate!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
hey marco, wassup, just want to see how you are....i'll PM my question to you since this is more of a personal matter and i don't want you broadcasting EVERYTHING to the world

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Judazzz said:

There's always a solution to a problem, and I agree with Xenon when he told you to talk to your parents: they're the ones that can help you best. They're the ones closest to you, and they're the ones that can help you finding a way to deal with this.
And another thing you could do is looking for other people that have similar problems on the internet: you can lsiten to what others have done, what they did to solve the problem and share your own experiences. I know this sounds a bit Oprah, but talking with other people in a similar situation about a problem is often very helpful, because you start realising your not the only one with this problem, and that others have dealt with it succesfully. It could help you out to put things more in perspective...

And to some other members I'd like to say this: the Lounge is a place to bullshiz around, but it seems like Marco has a serious problem that really bothers him. I guess it took him quite some guts to post his problem on a public message board, so show him some respect and take your horsing around to another thread.
I dont blive that, my parints are dumb asses and didnt care. SO i had to do it on my own, i tryed killing my self over 20 times, i keep failing.
but oh well, some times, your parants are dumb or numb to the fact.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
bobme said:
Judazzz said:

I dont blive that, my parints are dumb asses and didnt care. SO i had to do it on my own, i tryed killing my self over 20 times, i keep failing.
but oh well, some times, your parants are dumb or numb to the fact.
I think the bottom line is that people should take their psychological problems some other place than a fish board. I hope it all works out for you Marco, follow the advice on this thread and get some help from your parents and hopefully some doctors.

Closed.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.