Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
xenon or anybody
has anybody heard how fishman2 is i heard is is bad and was going to stay away for a while but we havent heard how he is .
any updates
dixon

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if anybody hears anything i'm sure a few people would like to know how he is
i'm sure nate misses him also (just kidding)
dixon

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
He also went above and beyond to help out Pfury. He asked Frank to come post on this site along with taking his time to go to other sites and recruit people interested in piranha to come here.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
What happened to him??
Read this thread. It explains it a little bit more.

Hope the guy is doing better... :sad:

·
Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,487 Posts
i hope hes alright!! find out where he is xenon! (you got the connections to do it, now make it happen) we can all send him cards, if nobody would think he might mind... he was a vital part of this community IMO.. and a person i myself greatly respect im sure everyone else feels the same. wouldnt hurt to take a 1.00 for a card, and 35 cents postage along with 5 minutes out of your OH SOOO busy life to send him a get well card!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Drew said:
i hope hes alright!! find out where he is xenon! (you got the connections to do it, now make it happen) we can all send him cards, if nobody would think he might mind... he was a vital part of this community IMO.. and a person i myself greatly respect im sure everyone else feels the same. wouldnt hurt to take a 1.00 for a card, and 35 cents postage along with 5 minutes out of your OH SOOO busy life to send him a get well card!
I agree, but I dont think anyone knows where he is.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
thePACK said:
grosse gurke said:
Fishman2 was a mod here. Nice guy and very knowledgeable.
pretty funny too.
I 2nd that..

He also went above and beyond to help out Pfury. He asked Frank to come post on this site along with taking his time to go to other sites and recruit people interested in piranha to come here.
FishMan got me here.

·
Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,487 Posts
Xenon said:
Drew said:
:nod: I agree, but I dont think anyone knows where he is.
Yeah thats the problem. :sad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.