Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I wouldn't reccomend an oscar - chances are that it would end up on the menu.

I reccomend cheap fish like neon tetras and danios - well anything really that you don't care if it gets eaten, also silver dollers sometimes do well with RBPs.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
jasert39 said:
hold on... so i could get a jack dempsey or a oscar in my 75 with 5 rbp? I have been looking for something else to add. Do you think that these fish will work?
xenon kept an oscar with his rbp's some months back, the oscar never recieved a bite from them.

Personally though, I would still opt for a dempsey or green terror anyway

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a Jack and a huge otiger oscar with my rbp's and their was problems at first. The oscar got his tail nipped at a lot, but it is fine now! And the Jack runs the tank, he is the most aggressive so far, but that will change in a little while.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
FISHYFISHY said:
I have a Jack and a huge otiger oscar with my rbp's and their was problems at first. The oscar got his tail nipped at a lot, but it is fine now! And the Jack runs the tank, he is the most aggressive so far, but that will change in a little while.
I believe it, as I had a severum with my piranhas, but one dat the piranhas will have a bit and it may or may not cause serious damage, but if it doesn't you should consider yourself lucky and move the cichlids

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.