1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure some of you have been in this scenerio:

You: My piranhas are mean they eat anything

Friend: My jack dempsy will kill your piranhas, piranhas are skittish and weak

You: No piranhas can be skittish but they have sharp teeth and will bite your jack in half.

Friend: Jack dempseys are territorial, and my friends brother in law sister had them mixed, blah blah...

You: blah blah blah

Friend: blah blah blah

You: blah blah blah

So eventually someone will say prove it or put your money where your mouth is, or lets put them in the tank and see who wins.

Has anybody done this kind of thing before? I get people telling me how there jack dempsey, or oscar, or snakehead, or whatever is so mean and that piranhas are skittish and nothing but a "big myth".

Im not sure about the ethical or legal issues of this, would you do this?

·
Registered
135 Posts
i havent done that but sometimes i buy two feeder fish one big and one small my mates will bet on who gets savaged first they always bet on the big one but ill think you will find the smaller ones are faster easy money

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I had a homeboy that had a 10" RD that would attack glass and kill anything else in the tank. Even offered to put my Rhom in his tank so it would seem off having him in the RD's territopry. never done it and backed down last min.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
RhomZilla Posted on Aug 2 2003, 10:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a homeboy that had a 10" RD that would attack glass and kill anything else in the tank. Even offered to put my Rhom in his tank so it would seem off having him in the RD's territopry. never done it and backed down last min.
I wouldn't have done it either. I would have let HIM put the RD in the Rhom's tank in a heartbeat though. Nothing like the homefield advantage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.