1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
small but let me kno what u think.....55 comes at end of month

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll tell you that neon red gravel really brings out the red in their stomachs......they look like demons

· Registered
832 Posts
Death in # said:
i personally dont like that color gravel
but the setup is fine
[snapback]843279[/snapback]​
Same here I like natural looking tanks.

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
The setup looks like it will keep your fish happy for the time being. My advice though for better lookin tanks is not to match something completely unatural looking (the gravel) with something meant to simulate a natural environment (the background). A black background would look alot nicer in the tank and not clash so much, and would work well to compliment the unique color scheme of the gravel in my opinion.

Not to bash your tank, I think it looks really good, that's just how I think you could make it look better is all.

· Registered
311 Posts
elTwitcho said:
The setup looks like it will keep your fish happy for the time being. My advice though for better lookin tanks is not to match something completely unatural looking (the gravel) with something meant to simulate a natural environment (the background). A black background would look alot nicer in the tank and not clash so much, and would work well to compliment the unique color scheme of the gravel in my opinion.

Not to bash your tank, I think it looks really good, that's just how I think you could make it look better is all.
[snapback]843848[/snapback]​
What He said

· Registered
2,462 Posts
the gravel in there looking nice and red...but in time that red WILL turn pink...and that kinda sux... but by then u will have ur 55 up and running....hopefully without the red gravel

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.