Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Lord Himself is Life to me
4,283 Posts
Whoa, if those are bad pics then your good ones are going to rock the house.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
20D is a fantastic camera. Great quality, great value, great images, great everything.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
$1599 with lens at Best Buy, $1439 with same lens at bhphotovideo.com, $1379 for just the body...bh has a nice package, $1999 with an IS lens

·
Photographic Genius
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
Whats the price range of this camera?

What did you do with your old one?
[snapback]867066[/snapback]​
I paid $1,700 for the body with the kit 18-55mm lens, an additional Canon 70-300mm lens, tripod, 1gb compact flash card, reader, camera bag, tripod, lens cleaning kit, and filter set. It basically consisted of everything I needed to get started. Now I just need to get a good macro lens.

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
dracofish said:
I paid $1,700 for the body with the kit 18-55mm lens, an additional Canon 70-300mm lens, tripod, 1gb compact flash card, reader, camera bag, tripod, lens cleaning kit, and filter set. It basically consisted of everything I needed to get started. Now I just need to get a good macro lens.
[snapback]867216[/snapback]​
Wow WAY out of my leauge.
What did you do with your old camera? The pics you produced with it were outstanding

·
Photographic Genius
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
psychofish21 said:
Wow great looking pics
[snapback]867224[/snapback]​
My mom uses the Sony, so she's keeping it. You really won't notice that much of a difference with my herp shots between the Canon and the Sony. You will with printing and such, but no so much on the internet. As I've said before, the Sony is a great camera for the internet shooter, and even making some prints, but I want to get into making larger prints and more specialized shooting that requires different lenses. That is why I chose to get the 20D. You especially won't notice much of a difference till I get the hang of using the new camera. I just got it yesterday.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
wow! this is gonna be awesome for the hobby, keep the pics comin dracofish.......

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
nice pic,s not bad at all!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts