Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After countless hours figuring out how to use photoshop, I finally produced this jpeg of my Lepidiolamprologus meeli. This is a macro lense so patience and lots of trys were needed to get this focal point.

MP-E 65mm, f/s 16, 1/90 shutter, iso 400
Constructive critiquing welcome.

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Awesome pictures, man

But to add a bit of critique: you might want to turn down the iso a little - the pics seem to be a bit grainy, which could be due to the very high iso-setting. But those pictures are great nonetheless - I wish I could manage to shoot pics that were even remotely as high-quality as those...

· Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Judazzz said:
Awesome pictures, man

But to add a bit of critique: you might want to turn down the iso a little - the pics seem to be a bit grainy, which could be due to the very high iso-setting. But those pictures are great nonetheless - I wish I could manage to shoot pics that were even remotely as high-quality as those...
[snapback]860713[/snapback]​
Yes definately, I have been experimenting with 200-400 and its working out well. Thanks.
Jeff

· Registered
480 Posts
Very nice, I bet it cost big money for something to produce pics of those quality.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.