Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw one of my p's eat it's first pinky today.. chomped on it twice then swallowed it whole! i think my p's are a little bit on the non-agressive side though since i can stick my arm in the tank and they swim to the other side.. they also seem to be really friendly with eachother.. almost as if they like eachothers company.. can't wait till they get pissed off enough at my cichlids and eat them.. they are quite annoying.. lol

i added about 5 live plants to my tank today, i scattered them on one side of my tank along with some rock formations and left the other side open so they can have plenty of room to swim around.. is this a good idea or should i scatter them through the whole tank? they seem to be doing great though.. can't wait till they are fully adjusted to their new home

right now i am trying to picture my 15 x 15 bedroom in my apartment filled with fish tanks full of p's.. i love these guys

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a 45 gallon w/ powerhead and undergravel filter currently, with 3, 4" - 5" RBP's.. got a good deal on the tank and the fish so i can't complain even though it's a little cramped.. i also have a nice little 10 gallon set up for my feeders.. i've only had these guys for like 2 days and i'd probably cry if anything happened to one because i'm so attached.. i tried checking out your website but it says it's a broken link

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Moved to Feeding and Nutrition

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Congrats man, hungry PS you have!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.