Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
I don't get much snow in GA................
What snow are you on about ? Columbian martching powder ?

[/quote]

No powder for me. I could never figure out why people would spend money on it simply to sober up when they were out drinking?

·
Registered
987 Posts
You think you got snow, it snowed like 5 feet last night here. I will take a picture in a bit and show you guys , it hasnt stopped. Its the good snow too, Nice fluffy and its packing well too.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You think you got snow, it snowed like 5 feet last night here. I will take a picture in a bit and show you guys , it hasnt stopped. Its the good snow too, Nice fluffy and its packing well too.
Excellent. We don't get much in England

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
no snow in my place
........................yet

·
Registered
605 Posts
It snowed hard yesterday in Knoxville outside of power/karns. I was looking out into the parking lot from work and couldn't see the other side of it. Wind was real strong just blowing up a storm. When I got in my jeep the snow had started to melt, but was frozen by the wind. I think wind chill was around 0*F if that helps. Not much was sticking to the ground or road, and some crap was just blowing around the street nothing to worry about.

And in TN tradition, within an hour the sun was out and snow gone. And this weekend its supposed to be warm enough for shorts.

Gotta love this valley. :)

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
nothing and im in norway...

global warming here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts
we have had a couple flurries here and there..not enough to completely cover thr ground yet, but its FREEEZING, like -10

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
haha 10 C pluss!!!

omfg will not snow uthill new years ! allright!

(is actually sad)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts