Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THis girl I know has been talking so much sh*t about my baby piranha. Mind you its only a 3" spilo but it is still a killer. Took down 10+ feeders in less than a day this week. She tells me she is going to come over and put her hand in the tank and strangle my piranha.... because she is a "killer". I know this is dangerous for her but I guess some people only learn there lessons certain ways. She got scared when I told her the number of feeders he ate in one day but when I said 3" she started laughing. Let me know will I need to have 911 on speed dial or just a first aid kit on hand to take care of her????

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Im with all and past threads..

Your friend wiil and have a good chance of getting bit due to scaring the P and trying to stress the fish out while trying to get bit. But a simple bite from a 3"er would require a bandage and a kiss.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
RhomZilla said:
But a simple bite from a 3"er would require a bandage and a kiss.
Good starting point for throwin your moves on her.

~Dj

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
That would suck to have a friend sue you for some stupid $hit like that. Some people are like that though. Thats what "People's Court" is all about.

~Dj

·
Registered
242 Posts
This pic sucks cuz the flash on camera was not working. but at the risk of saying stick her hand in there....always a chance of getting bit. I was moving a plant one day in my tank when the little guys were about 3 inches, one of them decided I was too close and took a 3/8 inch nice round chunk out of my middle finger.........see it ? right above the knuckle ? that was about 2 months ago and is healing fine.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
dont let her put her hand in there. You're only stressing out the fish, besides, who knows what she put on her hand. If she rubbed perfume or lotion on her hand, it's gonna get washed into the water and potentially harm your fish. Why put your fish through that kind of trouble?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.