Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you using Firefox - do you get logged out almost every time you leave the site and come back ? I use Firefox at home and almost every time I visit the site I have to log in again. When I am at work, I use IE and it keeps me logged in... It's not a huge problem, just wondering

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm usually firefox pops up when I sign in places and asks if I want it to auto log me in on return to the site. Im using IE right now, let me try firefox and ill update this in a few.

*hmm it makes me log in everytime too, but when you first get to p-fury go to "go" at the top of the screen and click on log in. It will take you to the log in screen with all your info already typed in.*

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wkzzo said:
Are you using the latest version , Mine keeps me logged in even if I close it. But I use the tabbed browsing so I usually dont close the tab anyway.

Did you let FF save your Password for you?
[snapback]847200[/snapback]​
I think I am.. well, every time I log in I check the box where it says "remember me"
It remembers my password, so I don't have to enter it myself, meaning when I start to log in, as soon as I enter "J" - Jewelz pops up and my password gets automatically entered, but if I close the browser or leave the site and come back to the site, most of the time I have to login again. At work, where I use IE, I just stay logged in all the time

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wkzzo said:
Hmmm ,mine automatically fills in user name and password and I just have to hit ok, I have not used IE in so long I can't remember what it does.
[snapback]847211[/snapback]​
Well yeah, that's what mine does too - I just have to enter the first letter of my username .. but the thing is - with IE I just stay logged in, without even having to go through that step; and I wanted to see if I can do the same with Firefox

· Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,228 Posts
I think you might have hit "Never for this site" by accident, and its blocking cookies also.

I've did that before and had to use the autoform to login (you hit the first letter, it comes up..) but if you hit "Yes" (saving your login info) it will auto log you in and automatically fill in the un/pass forms.

goto Edit > Preferences > Privacy > click the plus sign to drop down the Saved Passwords box > View Saved Passwords > Passwords Never Saved

see if pfury is under there, if it is, hit remove then log back in hitting "Yes."

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drew said:
I think you might have hit "Never for this site" by accident, and its blocking cookies also.

I've did that before and had to use the autoform to login (you hit the first letter, it comes up..) but if you hit "Yes" (saving your login info) it will auto log you in and automatically fill in the un/pass forms.

goto Edit > Preferences > Privacy > click the plus sign to drop down the Saved Passwords box > View Saved Passwords > Passwords Never Saved

see if pfury is under there, if it is, hit remove then log back in hitting "Yes."
[snapback]847220[/snapback]​
You mean Tools>Options ?

anyway, I went there.. and it wasn't under 'Passwords Never Saved' , however for 'Saved Passwords' for some reason I had 4 or 5 different entries for p-fury, two for Jewelz with uppercase J, and a couple for jewelz with lowercase j and one for 'User Name'.. .

anyway, I eliminated all of them but one, let's see if that helps. Thanks !

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think me deleting those user names worked though... I think the problem may have been it didn't know which jewelz wanted to log in or something, we'll see

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.