·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont worry i got one or something like it and it gets 72 degrees in that corner

·
Registered
698 Posts
"why are you keeping them in the garage?" Why do people have fish tanks in bathroom, bedrooms, kitchens and yes even garages. Plenty of room to add more tanks the way I see it.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
my only concern is that you may have big temp variences out there, that isnt good for your fish if that happens, however if you live somewhere that stays hot most of the year youll be fine

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
AZ lives in VA. I think he will just have to monitor his temperature heavily....maybe get some kind of device that turns on the heaters if the temps drop too low.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The heater that heats the room is on all the time 24 7 it stays at a constant 70 degrees day and night

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
what will you do in a power outtage though, I have heard horror stories of people having to stay up and continuely add hot water to tanks to keep their fish alive

·
Registered
118 Posts
i keep tanks in my basement it is roughly 64F in down there, ya just have to overkill the heaters in the tanks, with that stand you could do a central filtration system, I have not had a power outage in about 10 years, i live in new jersey. Good luck heres some pics of my basement:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Drew ron is selling me some tanks when come up there i will only be getting a 65 wide and like 4 or 5 40 breeders or 36 breeders and dividing them he siad filtratio nwould cost less that way. Maybe i could meet you at his place he said you live only like 3 miles away

1 - 17 of 17 Posts