Piranhas Forum banner

Finding Nemo

6K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  NavinWithPs 
#1 ·
I've been waiting to see it for awhile now. A feeding video with one clown fish and whatever that blue fish was. It can be set to the theme music of the movie
. I know they're saltwater but they won't live long anyways hehehee. Will someone make it?

See less See more
#3 ·
do you mean rhe triggerfish?
like dory from the movie?

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
azeral26 said:
Yea I meant Dory. I think she's a Blue Tang.
[snapback]856039[/snapback]​
Yeah, shes a Pacific Blue/Regal Blue/Hippo/whatever other name they go by tang.

BTW: If you want to send me about $50 for the tang and $20 for the clown fish, I'd be more than happy to go pick these fish up and let my 9 pygos tear them up. That movie created the biggest headache in the world for anyone who works at a fish store.

All I hear all day long is "NEEEEMOOO!" or "LOOK MOMMY! DORY DORY DORY DORYFISH!" We counted one Saturday how many times we heard "Nemo" and I gave up after I got to 49... the store was still open for anther 5 hours.

We've considered filing a class action lawsuit against Disney for the emotional damages.

#11 ·
Gumby said:
Yeah, shes a Pacific Blue/Regal Blue/Hippo/whatever other name they go by tang.

BTW: If you want to send me about $50 for the tang and $20 for the clown fish, I'd be more than happy to go pick these fish up and let my 9 pygos tear them up. That movie created the biggest headache in the world for anyone who works at a fish store.

All I hear all day long is "NEEEEMOOO!" or "LOOK MOMMY! DORY DORY DORY DORYFISH!" We counted one Saturday how many times we heard "Nemo" and I gave up after I got to 49... the store was still open for anther 5 hours.

We've considered filing a class action lawsuit against Disney for the emotional damages.

[snapback]856085[/snapback]​
Yea thats why I created the thread. We will make it so and all our anguish shall be relieved

#23 ·
hmmm. I really dont know what to say in this thread

I'm speechless. I dont see the 'coolness' to it. it would be cooler (IMO) to buy like a large barb or something if u want to spend that much money on a feeder fish.

atleast that way u could spend less money and get a bigger fish...just a thought

I dont get it

#25 ·
Curley said:
me 2
[snapback]857853[/snapback]​
Count me also.....

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
Judazzz said:
I agree...

If it doesn't die of shock first, what's the difference between having an orange or a blue fish being torn to shreds alive???
[snapback]857381[/snapback]​
The point is I'm tired of Finding Nemo and feeding the fish to piranhas is the equivalent of burning something in effigy. Also what does it matter what kind of fish is fed to piranhas, is it "less cruel" to feed a goldfish or a rat for that matter?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.