Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting to see it for awhile now. A feeding video with one clown fish and whatever that blue fish was. It can be set to the theme music of the movie
. I know they're saltwater but they won't live long anyways hehehee. Will someone make it?

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If nobody steps up then I'm gonna do it. My p's can handle nemo but not the big blue biatch. So I have to wait awhile.

·
Breaki'n all day...
4,507 Posts
do you mean rhe triggerfish?
like dory from the movie?

·
Registered
622 Posts
azeral26 said:
Yea I meant Dory. I think she's a Blue Tang.
[snapback]856039[/snapback]​
Yeah, shes a Pacific Blue/Regal Blue/Hippo/whatever other name they go by tang.

BTW: If you want to send me about $50 for the tang and $20 for the clown fish, I'd be more than happy to go pick these fish up and let my 9 pygos tear them up. That movie created the biggest headache in the world for anyone who works at a fish store.

All I hear all day long is "NEEEEMOOO!" or "LOOK MOMMY! DORY DORY DORY DORYFISH!" We counted one Saturday how many times we heard "Nemo" and I gave up after I got to 49... the store was still open for anther 5 hours.

We've considered filing a class action lawsuit against Disney for the emotional damages.

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
elTwitcho said:
Nobody is going to spend 20 bucks on a feeder dude, hence why we haven't seen the video
[snapback]856320[/snapback]​
Well guys its gonna take me a bit....but the video will happen

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gumby said:
Yeah, shes a Pacific Blue/Regal Blue/Hippo/whatever other name they go by tang.

BTW: If you want to send me about $50 for the tang and $20 for the clown fish, I'd be more than happy to go pick these fish up and let my 9 pygos tear them up. That movie created the biggest headache in the world for anyone who works at a fish store.

All I hear all day long is "NEEEEMOOO!" or "LOOK MOMMY! DORY DORY DORY DORYFISH!" We counted one Saturday how many times we heard "Nemo" and I gave up after I got to 49... the store was still open for anther 5 hours.

We've considered filing a class action lawsuit against Disney for the emotional damages.

[snapback]856085[/snapback]​
Yea thats why I created the thread. We will make it so and all our anguish shall be relieved

·
Registered
526 Posts
me and my friend were talking about doing that. were going half on nemo then putting him in my tank with my black just need a video camera, its gonna be sweet

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brendan said:
me and my friend were talking about doing that. were going half on nemo then putting him in my tank with my black just need a video camera, its gonna be sweet
[snapback]856544[/snapback]​
YES!

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
jan said:
First P-trek and now this. You are quite some figur

[snapback]856945[/snapback]​
I'm trying to get into movies also hehe. If I make the vid it will Be Captain P and his crew vs Nemo

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
pittbull breeder said:
well that would be stupid and a pointless death.
[snapback]856510[/snapback]​
I agree...

If it doesn't die of shock first, what's the difference between having an orange or a blue fish being torn to shreds alive???

1 - 20 of 37 Posts