Yeah.. what did we get???
Cant bring up site.. firewall hindering me from seeing it at work

·
Banned
1,147 Posts
lol here ya go:

blue smurfs and rhomzilla

76 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between blue smurfs and rhomzilla has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i got in....yeah

karen innes

27 %

The chance of a relationship working out between karen and innes is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Yeah.. what did we get???
Cant bring up site.. firewall hindering me from seeing it at work
That should tell you something

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
thePACK said:
i got in....yeah

karen innes

27 %

The chance of a relationship working out between karen and innes is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.
thePACK said:
i got in....yeah

karen innes

27 %

Dr_Love said:
Michael Innes
Karen Roberts
62%
Dr_Love said:
Michael Innes
Britney Spears
17%
Dr_Love said:
Innes
sxykitty
15%
Dr_Love said:
Michael Innes
blue smirfs
15%
Dr_Love said:
Ms_Nattereri
thePACK
41%
Dr_Love said:
Xenon
Nate
57%
Dr_Love said:
pcrose
RoseCityRhom
44%
Dr_Love said:
Kumbria Queens
USMC*sPiKeY*
43%
Dr_Love said:
Kumbria Queens
Filo
68%

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Thomisdead a dog

76 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Thomisdead and a dog has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
thomisdead a woman

76 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between thomisdead and a woman has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

My chances are just as good with a dog, as they are with a woman.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
thomisdead Satan

46 %

The chance of a relationship working out between thomisdead and Satan is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

I think that number is a little low!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts

76% Me and Blue Smurf have the best percentage out of everybody!!!!

01% For P13 and his hand.. Dang, even the math for your hand isnt perfect. WHATS WORSE THAN THAT?!?!?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.