Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bout time. Got a bunch. Must have happened a few days ago, because they are all out of thier egg sacks, and free swimming. Bet they were there when I made that vid. I tried to syphon the last couple days, and seen nothing, then went and took that GD breeding mat out, walked away, came back and seen a ton of fry. Got a bunch of swimmers, and a few dead. I am leaving that mat out because it made this hard on me. I cannot see the nest, or the eggs on the mat. Oh well, gotta go deal with these fry, and haych a few bbs.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Bout time. Got a bunch. Must have happened a few days ago, because they are all out of thier egg sacks, and free swimming. Bet they were there when I made that vid. I tried to syphon the last couple days, and seen nothing, then went and took that GD breeding mat out, walked away, came back and seen a ton of fry. Got a bunch of swimmers, and a few dead. I am leaving that mat out because it made this hard on me. I cannot see the nest, or the eggs on the mat. Oh well, gotta go deal with these fry, and haych a few bbs.
Congrats dude!heh I thought that p looked like he was guarding a nest.lol

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
gl man.

Eric

·
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Getting ready to upload my pic, go to paint, and try and count these guys, still have a few fast swimmers in the parent tank, but I will try and net them out. To fast for the syphon hose, they just swim away.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Congrats on getting Fry!!! Did you ever get a count on how many there are?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Congratulations!

Good job.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
thats freakin awsome leasure.

was it the ones you got off mas or your own?
definatly want some pics

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Congrats man, hop you enjoy the new ones :nod:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
we gave you slack when you had to go across town to take pics of your friends piranhas but its been 24 hours damnit wheres the pics?

·
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL! I will load them tomarrow, maybe tonight depending.......but I have some friends over right now. I found a sh*t ton more in the parent tank, but GD it's hard to siphon these guys when they can already swim. lol

·
Registered
737 Posts
but GD it's hard to siphon these guys when they can already swim.
Hahaha!
You would think they would be more helpless at such a young age, but they're FAST.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts