Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
5,956 Posts
i took mine, my grades were borderline to, just because though i never do homework or classwork, i just take notes and get like 95% on all test and quizzes

i got a 100% on my geoemetry and biology test
take that the system

· Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i didnt study for psych and got a 75 percent on the final...so im doing good rite now...tomorroe is gonna be hard...at bio...i ahve a 2.6 now...lol i dont go on as much as i used to but yea and its kinda hard...trying to "bang" a teacher

· Registered
1,269 Posts
banging a teacher is quite simple.

step 1. Ask teacher if "she bangs" or if "she moves"

Step 2. if yes is the answer, go to step 3

step 3. Ask her what her colors are. If they are opposite your colors (you are in luck) then you pull out your heat and smoke that bitch right then and there..

step 4. Find her grade books and change your grade to an A for the semester.

step 5. Find the next teacher and repeat steps 1-5

This plan is absolutely fool proof. im paul harvey.........good day.

:::::::pours liquor all over the floor::::::: for all my dead homies.

· Registered
648 Posts
good luck, i wizzed by scrapping basically on the border line all my life in school, basically because i was in trouble 75% of the time and 20% i spent either sleeping or well other illegals and 5% on work, did homework about 5 times a month or so. come time for the eoc's well i made top 4's or more and pissed the teachers off and they had to pass me.

· Registered
3,312 Posts
what happens if you teacher is a guy, or is a chick but ugly as hell?

sKuz said:
banging a teacher is quite simple.

step 1. Ask teacher if "she bangs" or if "she moves"

Step 2. if yes is the answer, go to step 3

step 3. Ask her what her colors are. If they are opposite your colors (you are in luck) then you pull out your heat and smoke that bitch right then and there..

step 4. Find her grade books and change your grade to an A for the semester.

step 5. Find the next teacher and repeat steps 1-5
This plan is absolutely fool proof. im paul harvey.........good day.
:::::::pours liquor all over the floor::::::: for all my dead homies.
[snapback]874175[/snapback]​
but I dont wanna know what I got on my finals

· Registered
648 Posts
yeah take that into consideration, if its a guy or she's butt ugly. if its a womem and she's hot, i'd say f*ck her till she gives you good grades. all my teachers were assholes. so i treated em like it. when i took earth science, hahaha used to be the old chem lab and they kept chemicals in there, had some acid so well i fried the grade disk with it, only problem it ate through the floor as well. lit the old heaters on fire one time and we got out of school that one time. the last time well they made us go outside and stay, no work but luckily my gameboy i kept for boring classes had new battery's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.