Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Piranha Site

If you want to check it out please go ahead, this is hours of my sweat and frustration. The site is basic as all i was after for now was displaying my video. Check it out!! Its of my 9 red bellies attacking a sizeable feeder.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks...I'm pretty happy with the way it came out. Any brighter and the piranha would be bothered with it and not attacked him. Hey Xenon...do you need me to send you the file for you to host it in unleash the fury? If so PM me and I can send it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
yup there has been, Question I just feed my 6 red bellies 14 gold fish and then layed down for an hour , when i got up they were all gone, this is normal right? 14 sounds like alot to me, they were not very big but not very small, my red ballies are 6-7 inches

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks...that doesn't sound like too many feeder. Mine sometimes go through a lot of feeder and sometimes snoot there noses at them...depends how hungry they are.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm very happy this video worked out as well as it has. I've been going back to see if I can find some more of those extremely large feeder and they haven't had them for a solid two weeks now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts