Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my 125g tank today from Clay of predatoryfish! It is nice and all set up in my attic waiting for a spot to put it. Sorry for the pointless posts, just excited!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
sweet ..what what are you r plans for it?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Moved to non-piranha discussion...just playing Xenon. Congrats on the new tank. I also would like to know what you're thinking of doing with all that new space. Keep us posted.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
cool post some pics so we can see how it looks.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
can we have pics - and how big is it?

Oh, and whats the damage bro?

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
congrats
you are going to have a ball
how is your little rhom doing in the 10gal do you have any pics

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is a dual overflow 125 gallon glass tank with stand, hood, heaters, etc.....full setup....for 600. Its the type of tank that can be put in the living room of a nice family home. I have a wet/dry waiting for it and it is going to hold a nice shoal of caribe!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Xenon said:
I finally got my 125g tank today from Clay of predatoryfish! It is nice and all set up in my attic waiting for a spot to put it. Sorry for the pointless posts, just excited!!!
I saw the tank and it is really sweet. That tank was a heavy mother f*cker though.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
LOL jk

It is a dual overflow 125 gallon glass tank with stand, hood, heaters, etc.....full setup....for 600. Its the type of tank that can be put in the living room of a nice family home. I have a wet/dry waiting for it and it is going to hold a nice shoal of caribe!
Freak'in aye!!! You dont know how much I want and been looking for a 125+ gal tank w/ built-in duel overflows, wet/dry and CARIBAS!!!

Now Im jealous!!! :sad:

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
how many cariba are we talking about??just wondering for future ref?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts