Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys-
After almost a month of waiting for my tank to cycle I finally got my 5 rb's. There a little smaller than quarter size, but I could tell even in the store that they were fearless compared to the many other small rb's I've seen in the last couple of months. I put them in their new home last night and as soon as they hit the water I tried shrimp pellets and they ate them. Then I tried a couple of earthworms and the ate those. I had asked the guy at the store if they had been eating feeders yet and he said no, so I didn't buy any feeders to give them while I was at the store, but after seeing what an appetite they had I ran to the lfs and picked up some guppies. I threw in 12 of them and after the first minute there were only 8 left! They ate them right in front of me. And even though they have lots of hiding spots(rocks, plants, driftwood, etc) they seem to prefer to be out in front of the tank looking back at us! I keep hearing what big pansies rb's are, but I think I might have gotten a nasty little batch
Just wanted to let you all know since you've answered soooo many of my questions
Tipopiola

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Congrats mate, sounds like you have an awesome little shoal

Feel free to post some pics to show off your little bastards...

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
sounds great to hear another happy member
and as judazzz said, post some pics of the little bastards
when you get a chance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts