Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Don't f*ck with the fairy.
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I know I said they'd never leave.... but I ditched the Bettas with my mom and have moved on, and up.

....To a cute pair of Gold Rams
I know these guys are supposed to be pretty peaceful but.... hahaha the male is head butting the bag they're acclimating in! Their color is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so used to Bettas going fearstripey on the drop of a hat. The male is a really brilliant gold with faintly irridescent spots here and there, the female has a really brilliantly nearly-neon pink belly.

Pics as soon as they're comfy in their new tank. I totally redecorated.

4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay piccie time!

the male is krull and the female is sophe... the 2 pics of them together, um, well they're kinda hard to tell apart unless they're side by side. krull is bigger and has a slight head bump. the one of just one fish is krull i think.

4,547 Posts
rchan11 said:
They sparkle!
[snapback]847490[/snapback]​
they really do
they're also extremely active for newly introduced fish. the cory cats they're sharing the 10g with are having a ball with the new caves and things i've put in.

ummm so what's a "good" price on these guys? i wanna compare what I paid to what is common.

· Registered
3,770 Posts
If u have a male and female you should try breeding them.

That way you will have a lot of sparkling fish

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.