Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
I have my 90 on the way and was finalizing the equipment for it. Let me know what ya think. I am really curious if I have adequately covered the filtration end.

Emperor 400- bought
Penguin 660 power head w/ sponge- bought
Magnum 350 Pro with Bio-wheel- bought
1 piece of african driftwood- bought
1 piece of mongolian driftwood
Plasitc plants for one corner of the tank
Pro Heat Digital 250 W titanium heater- bought
Visitherm 200W heater- bought
50 lbs- Nutmeg Gravel- Bought
25 lbs- Black Gravel- Bought

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTw- The tank is being setup for 3 1.5 inch red bellies currently chilling in a 10

·
Registered
666 Posts
once they get a little bit bigger id add another power head.but the rest looks good.those 3 lil buggers in a 90 are gona be really happy..goodluck.

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Filo said:
Sorry to burst your bubble. But what are you gonna put on the bottom of the tank? Sand? Cus it isnt listed...

Filtration is great btw.
[snapback]825151[/snapback]​
Sorry forgot to add

50 lBS - Nutmeg Gravel- Bought
25 lBS Black Gravel- Bought

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NEWBIE4NOW said:
once they get a little bit bigger id add another power head.but the rest looks good.those 3 lil buggers in a 90 are gona be really happy..goodluck.
[snapback]825153[/snapback]​
Hrmmm I'm trying to buy everything at once. So I maybe I'll just go buy another one.

·
Registered
208 Posts
If they don't like the light, get some electrical tape for the bulbs to dim the lights down for them. other than that get some pics for us to see the final product.

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
I found an accesory for the tank....was at another lfs and they had an all glass 75 gallon tank, oak cabinet stand, 2 emperors, 300w heater , 48 inch light, 75 lbs of gravel, gravel vac, EVERYTHING! for $350. I looked at it and said sold LOL I thought that was one hellava deal
. I'm gonna keep lame stuff in it for a few months and then its gonna be RHOM TANK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts