Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
I have my 90 on the way and was finalizing the equipment for it. Let me know what ya think. I am really curious if I have adequately covered the filtration end.

Emperor 400- bought
Penguin 660 power head w/ sponge- bought
Magnum 350 Pro with Bio-wheel- bought
1 piece of african driftwood- bought
1 piece of mongolian driftwood
Plasitc plants for one corner of the tank
Pro Heat Digital 250 W titanium heater- bought
Visitherm 200W heater- bought
50 lbs- Nutmeg Gravel- Bought
25 lbs- Black Gravel- Bought

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTw- The tank is being setup for 3 1.5 inch red bellies currently chilling in a 10

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Filo said:
Sorry to burst your bubble. But what are you gonna put on the bottom of the tank? Sand? Cus it isnt listed...

Filtration is great btw.
[snapback]825151[/snapback]​
Sorry forgot to add

50 lBS - Nutmeg Gravel- Bought
25 lBS Black Gravel- Bought

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NEWBIE4NOW said:
once they get a little bit bigger id add another power head.but the rest looks good.those 3 lil buggers in a 90 are gona be really happy..goodluck.
[snapback]825153[/snapback]​
Hrmmm I'm trying to buy everything at once. So I maybe I'll just go buy another one.

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
I found an accesory for the tank....was at another lfs and they had an all glass 75 gallon tank, oak cabinet stand, 2 emperors, 300w heater , 48 inch light, 75 lbs of gravel, gravel vac, EVERYTHING! for $350. I looked at it and said sold LOL I thought that was one hellava deal
. I'm gonna keep lame stuff in it for a few months and then its gonna be RHOM TANK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.