Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some Gold Spilos for $10 each. A good price but they have horrible fin nip. I mean really bad, I know they grow back fast but is it worth it? I mean I had a piranha losea lot of a fina d it neevr really had the same color as the rest of the fin when it grew back. BTW hese guys are only 1" in length. Let me know what u think

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
usually small one pick at each other if placed together in a small environment so you really can't do anything about that hell even when ther big but aquarium store don't give a sh*t so what can you do,i say pick some up.there still young

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually thought about it, but I just bought 4 baby reds, and the one thing I like about these guys is when they get a little larger they will be able to collectively take down a whole goldfish. I dont know if a SPilo will be able to do that. Not int he amount of time I will be keeping it. I know 4 reds can work together and tear some shibby up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.